Scorpion helmets(again)

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
Can anyone tell me if the streetbike helmet line is the same as the snow line?I've seen a few color combos in the street line I like and if all it would take is just a shield swap for an electric one then I'd consider buying one.I know that the last time I posted a similar thread on Scorpion helmets that some guys had issues if fogging of the sun shade but I have some anti fog stuff that's supposed to work great.The new Bombi mod 2 helmets are nice but I don't know if I could stand having something covering my face all the time like that,plus I'd have to take it somewhere and have it decaled too.

My room mate has a Scorpion helmet that he used with his Ducati then put a snow shield on it. He loved it except it froze up in 0 degree weather.

moss said:
I wish Arai made a snow shield :(

yep, like I wish Shoei did as well.

The scorpion EXO helmets are the same from street to snow, minus the double shield. That said, I have not heard good reviews on the exo helmets as far as snow use. The shields apparently fog/ ice up way easier than any other major brands.

its a shame since i really like the exo700 with the drop down sun screen.

Are the guys using these Scorpion helmets in cold weather using electric shields?That would be the thing I'd change if I bought one as my Sno Force has one and I've had pretty good luck with it staying clear.

Back