Looking for good used gears

Sxr700Bandit

Triple Piped 700 Triple
Hi guys I am in the search for some 15 wide '98-99 SRX or MSRX gears(for flat-land use).... Particularly looking for a 20 and or 21 tooth top gear and 39 tooth lower in very good condition and reasonably priced. Please P.m. me if you can help me out. Thanks, Tracy

I just ordered some 13 wide gears and chain for my long track SRX project. Less than $100 for the gears and chain, best of all its new. That 15 wide stuff is expensive.

I've got a 15 wide lower at home, but I can't rmember if it's a 39, 38, or 37. I'll look tonight when I get home. Say $25 shipped to you?? Assuming it's something you need/want of course.

Ryan B said:
I've got a 15 wide lower at home, but I can't rmember if it's a 39, 38, or 37. I'll look tonight when I get home. Say $25 shipped to you?? Assuming it's something you need/want of course.
Thanks for the info Ryan. Please pm me after you find out what it is, What kind of shape is it in, do you knowhte approx mileage? T

I have a 37T from a 1999 SRX. It has small blemish in center of each tooth where a chain link broke. Overall, still OK shape. $10 plus shipping.

Attachments

• srxgear1.jpg
    srxgear1.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 47
  • srxgear2.jpg
    srxgear2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 47
Thanks for the offer Yam_Apex91469 but I already own a 37 tooth gear, I really would like to find a 39 tooth.

Ok I have a choice of 2 39 tooth bottom gears also a choice between 15 wide and 13 wide. I have a new 21 tooth top gear and a used 23 tooth top gear. I also have a new 70 link chain 15 wide....................SRXtreme

Back