What's your NEW YEAR'S Resolution gonna be????

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Me,well ..to try and be a better person and work hard at the things I do.I would like to quite smoking...but that is another story.Been trying for ever and still can't seem to kick the habit.What about you guys?And by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you TRUE BLUE riders out there...YAMAHA FOR LIFE!!

Well I sort of give up on making one the last few years as I ever stuck to it anyway :rolleyes: but if I had to pick one it would be to try and not let the weather affect my moods so much this winter.We've had such a a string of messed up winters,when it comes to sledding, that I tend to be a wee bit moody #$%&* when rain takes all our snow away.

make more money, buy a house, and get married in 08.

lofty goals, but I have my review at work next week, with a promotion and title change coming, my gf and I have been renting here for 4 years this Jan, and we have been together for 4.5 years.

All will be attained.

bluemonster1 said:
Me,well ..to try and be a better person and work hard at the things I do.I would like to quite smoking...but that is another story.Been trying for ever and still can't seem to kick the habit.What about you guys?And by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you TRUE BLUE riders out there...YAMAHA FOR LIFE!!

Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times. - PT Barnum

I take my resolution from my girlfriend's shirt. I want to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Back