My New Helmet

ExpertXViper

Thought it was time for a new helmet I use just for snowmobiling, unlike using my dirt bike helmet thats too small to wear with a face mask. I was gunna get a One Industries Blue/White helmet until I found this KBC helmet. I think itll look sick going down the trail.

Attachments

• 7superx_spitfire.jpg
    7superx_spitfire.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Expert
That is a SICK helmet. You need some red chrome spy goggles to add the eyes to it.

nice helmet!

I suggest the smith goggles with the snap in nose piece and add on neoprene under eye, upper face protection for colder days, or all the time if you have a low windshield.

I have been using that setup for years on my Lazer helmet and I love it. Geta roko Quickstrap and you will be all set.

just curious, what did you pay for that helmet if you don't mind me asking. you can pm me if you'd like, or not reveal at all, your choice. just curious.

SXV32 I payed $169.99 shipped from Bob's Cycle Supply, cheapest I could find. But they have a few diff. designs that I liked also, but the one I picked up is the 08 SuperX7 Spitfire. Heres the link to Bobs 08 KBC Helmets:
http://store.bobscycle.com/browse.cfm/2,7759.html

JR I hope its an upgrade from my HJC helmet dont get my wrong, the fit of the HJC helmet is great. Its just HJC choice of graphics is what lead me to buy another brand.

Last edited:
hjc and kbc are very comparable brands. shell wise you are even. but if you like the graphics better on the kbvc, then you are ahead. at 170 its a good deal, and really at some point its nice to have anew helmet, esp when the old one smells like a$$.

speaking of which, does that model have removable/ washable pads?

horkn said:
hjc and kbc are very comparable brands. shell wise you are even. but if you like the graphics better on the kbvc, then you are ahead. at 170 its a good deal, and really at some point its nice to have anew helmet, esp when the old one smells like a$$.

speaking of which, does that model have removable/ washable pads?

yes they are removable and washable

Back