last year of srx?

There was one in still in the crate for auction on Ebay not so long ago. It was pull since the bidding didn't reach the reserve.

If your in the market just keep your eye out for a nice clean low mileage one,been seeing some around lately..

proably have to look for a used one i quess as im thinking of next year.if yammie would cut their prices a little id concider a new 4stroke,as it is im going to look seriously at the iq shift,which seems to be a very good value and is still a 2stoke which is nice.who knows ,maybe this summer in my travels i will come across a never used srx and have to take the visa for a walk.in another post i was commenting on the lack of yammies compared to doo,s and poo,s in this area,so to make a liar out of myself we went out monday and there we 6 yammies and 1 poo ,go figure.my vmax ,1 vmax 4 ,3 vectors and a edge touring.had a great ride of about 100 miles or so .needless to say mine was the gas guzzling pig of the bunch.sure liked my buddies 05 vector ,very sweet machine,thats where i seen a nice srx and she sounded nice and went very good also.the vmax 4 sounded like a mosquito in heat.

The only thing that I would be concerned of one that has never been used is if it has any rust in the engine and bearings, that spells disaster. Boom.

Back