TGIF, what's everyone doing this weekend?

shortstop20

Website
www.snowmobilefanatics.net
I'm sitting here in the office getting paid to surf the internet because there's absolutely nothing to do. That's pretty much what I've been doing for most of the work week, pretty boring but oh well. :roll:

Anybody got any sledding trips/vacations or anything going on?

I want to install my boost bottle, carbon fiber reeds and fine tune my clutching not that i have a gram scale.

Gotta work this weekend, and next, but planning a few weekend trips after that....Should be a blast. We are expecting close to a Ft here today, so hopefully that sticks around, or we get abit more between now and those trips.

Waiting for that big snow fall to hit(yea right),other then that not a he11
of allot, surf'en TY. :rockon:

dinkin' on the net, trying to get all the work i have to do at the office done, and not much else.

I am headed up to my cottage for sledding next weekend, but my father is up at the cottage this weekend riding the sleds.

Horkn,
Where is up north for you? I am in the metropolis of Delta Wi.
Tomorrow there is a radar run for our snowmobile club at the Flying Eagle Resort in Delta.....so that is what my wife and I will be doing.
Upland

upland said:
Horkn,
Where is up north for you? I am in the metropolis of Delta Wi.
Tomorrow there is a radar run for our snowmobile club at the Flying Eagle Resort in Delta.....so that is what my wife and I will be doing.
Upland

I live just N of Milwaukee, but my cottage is in Tomahawk on Lake Mohawksin.

where is Delta?? I am not very familiar with NW Wisc. anything north of Tomah, and west of let's say Wisconsin Rapids is totally unfamiliar to me.

have to do some shopping sat pm for my mother. sunday i will probably go out for a ride on the lake if the trails are closed.

Back