Maine Ty ride roll call

BETHEVIPER

Life Member
Please post what days your coming and where you will be staying. I will be adjusting riding from that information and will call around monday to check on a few trails in question.

hope to see you there.

Scott

TY ride Maine

Scott, Me and Emily will be driving up Sat morning, Not sure if we will be Staying and riding sunday or not depends on how crash feels? Did you guys get any new snow last night? See you on Sat morning, Thanks Terry

we got about 4in last night, still snowing today.
great to hear you coming up.

i will not condone calling your wife crash, your on your own there, ill call her emily

we are meeting at mcguire motorsports on rt 1.

saturday we will leave there at 8 and ride a few several miles up to the club house and have breakfast. we will be meeting a few others there.

so on saturday morning dont eat, this is an all you can eat breakfast, it will last the day.

ill post the ride routes tonight.

saturday we will be going west on 86, down 81, then east on 83 back to Grammies country in in lineus for late dinner/early supper, depending on the time of day.

sunday will be up 83 to mars hill, then to 81 celar up to van buren(the boarder trail), over to lake viewor back down to caribou, depending on how the day goes.

tomorrow if anyone shows up, we will go where ever.

Scott, Change 22, Me and Emily will be comming up tonight (Friday) staying The night at Ivey's and not sure if we will stay for sunday, depends on how things go. If we want to ride tonight I will give you a call. Otherwise see you Sat morning at Mcguire's. Any luck on that cover? Thanks Terry

Back