2000 mm700 oil injector settings

papacars

just put gravityworx cable extensions on my 2000 mountain max 700,and having trouble finding the right adjustment for it,manual says 21 mm,but i think thats not for these cables,any body got any ideas,how much oil to a tank of gas ,can't remember?

a buddy is going through this same thing with his mm 700, he ended up all the way lean on the cable and had to bend the lever for the oil pump to get more adjustment....

papacars said:
any body got any ideas,how much oil to a tank of gas ,can't remember?
for 50:1 you need to use 31oz's to 12gal's(what your sled holds) so just
shy of 1 qt. per tank of gas..

went for a short blast yestreday,pulled plugs ,looks like i'm running lean,should i adjust oil cable adjustment,question,if you increase cable adjustment on oil cable,is that more lean,and shortening the adjustment will make it run more oil?

papacars said:
went for a short blast yestreday,pulled plugs ,looks like i'm running lean,should i adjust oil cable adjustment,question,if you increase cable adjustment on oil cable,is that more lean,and shortening the adjustment will make it run more oil?
Wait are you talking jetting?? can't really tell with plugs if your
rich or lean on oil.

papacars said:
so,how do i check if oil cable is properly adjusted?
dunno on a AM cable,,,go by my 50;1 ratio i posted...

maybe somone wit the same cable will jump in,,did you get any setting's
with the new cable??

no,,e-mail gravityworxs,they said use old cable and adjust new one to old one,guess i'll try that ,just bought some bender pipes,so will check that way ,when i put on the pipes,gonna mix my gas 50:1 till then,i guess.

Back