sxviper mtn track question!!

Vector88

hey

i am still running the stock track that came on my 2004 sxviper mountain! its the camoplast challenger track. my track is clipped every 3rd and has every third window closed! is it possible to make my track a fully clipped track? i want the cut the windows that are closed out of the track and put more clips on. is this possible to do without ruining my track? has anyone ever done this to there track? if so, how did you put the windows out of the track? i am thinking obout using a utility knife to cut the windows out.

let me know

Thanks

Start slicing! That is exactly what I did, took a utility knife and cut out the windows but I didn't clip mine. I put in a set of extroverts drivers. Have fun, XC

I did the same as above to a couple of them now. No clips. Used a utility knife. Don't be afraid to change the the blades. Running one with extro's and one without. No problems on either by not clipping the now open windows.

alright guys....looks to be like a good thing to do now when i get time. we have deep snow here today so im not gonna get a chance to do it today lol...well im gonna cut the closed windows out with a utility knife and possibly put some clips there if i have some around!!

Thanks

Back