What a day!!!

Raptor-35

My brother in law and I had a great ride yesterday in Albert Lea Minnesota. The Powder was deep and the Sleds ran Strong!! Best day of riding yet this year. We are planning a ride this Sunday. So maybe some of you powder hounds would like to meet. There's an old wallmart parking lot on the southeast side of town. It makes a great starting point as the trail is on the otherside of the road. Or maybe we could go to rochester or some other Iowa Minnesota border city. they all have gotten alot of snow, from what I hear and saw yesterday.

:brr

I wanna be there on Sunday...I just got so pissed when I got home and got your message.....We went for brunch with my brother on lake minnetonka and rode on the beautifull 2 inches of powder......At least I have another 20 mile sof a total og 70 so far this winter...yehaaaaaaaa......

Lets talk before sunday, Any idea where that walmart is, so I can mapquest it.

Nick

Well I got 2 hours either Rochester or Albert Lea...So you pick......You are thinking Sunday......?

Nick

Yeah Thats where the snow is. And Sunday seems to fit everyone else's schedule. So man I hope you can be there. I think you'll be very happy with what you see. Pray it doesn't get warm...

:letitsnow

Back