Whats wrong with this picture?

brandon_markie

mustang_chains_Medium_sized.jpg

S.X. said:
LMAO at the stang pic, "it still spinning" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

weird, The mustang has Cobra R wheels and a non stock exhaust. That would lead me to believe that the owner of the car was more knowledgable than it appears to be.

Maybe the that person bought the mustang that way, from someone that actually did know it is a RWD car. LOL

daman said:
Hmmmm, a FWD stang thats a first...LMAO!!!!!!!

It almost happened for 1987....

what ended up as the Ford Probe, was slated to be the next mustang. that was until mustang afficianados revolted.

horkn said:
weird, The mustang has Cobra R wheels and a non stock exhaust. That would lead me to believe that the owner of the car was more knowledgable than it appears to be.

Maybe the that person bought the mustang that way, from someone that actually did know it is a RWD car. LOL

With the spoiler delete option It almost looks a little like a 1st gen Bullit car with Cobra R wheels.

Maybe its a Popular Mechanic's spy photo of a proposed front wheel drive GT product testing in foul weather?? LOL

ANYway, thats funny

S.X. said:
With the spoiler delete option It almost looks a little like a 1st gen Bullit car with Cobra R wheels.

Maybe its a Popular Mechanic's spy photo of a proposed front wheel drive GT product testing in foul weather?? LOL

ANYway, thats funny

Yeah, it appear to have the 03-04 cobra really low barely noticable spoiler, but it also looks to have the 35th yr anniversary round badge on the side where the pony, or GT or Cobra emblems go.

My guess, is it is a V6 with rims and dual exhaust, and a spoiler, or an actual 03-04 cobra with different rims, the cobras in that year had different 5 spokes. Either way, it is not stock, which makes it really funny that the chains are on the fronts.

Boy that construction Co. outa allot of cash with the price of the bridge,
excavator,low boy,...lol wonder if he's still gota job??? lol

i think i would have just give up driving truck right there. throw down the keys and just walk away. Does anyone else have pics like this?

Last edited:

Back