Rain and 8 degrees C.

we had nearly the same crap. But we had so much snow in milwaukee it did not dent our snowpack. the 1.18 inches of rain would have equalled another 12-16 inches of snow. luckily jsut 70 miles to the north, they got a foot plus of snow, and even the northwoods of WI still got 4-6 inches.

We have had a pretty good year, you can even ride down in southern WI wherever you want.

Your not the only one. I'm up here in Alaska, had 2 feet in my yard sunday. Warm winds picked up then it started raining. I down to about 6 or 8 inches....... Sucks

Last Wednesday it rained about 2.5 to 3 inches and put a pretty good hurting on what snow we had although I did get out on Friday for a run with some friends.We had to negotiate a few washouts and icy patches on the trails but overall it was pretty good going.Sunday night it started raining again at around 3 am and it rained all #$%&* #$%&* day.I can only imagine what's left out on the trails we took the other day as my yard is pretty well bare.It's going to take a couple of decent storms to bring back enough snow to ride on.

All snow gone. Not enough to have a snowball fight. Fortunately its only on the Avalon penninsula of the island. 3hrs west of us they didn't get the rain so it looks like a roadtrip da weekend.

Back