Shipping? How Fast?

phazerBILL

I just ordered an OEM Belt off of the site (A 8CJ-17641-00-00 to be exact), How long do you think it will take to ship?( I live in Iowa ) :winterrul

i would say you should have it saturday if they got it out today unless they only ship certain days. did you ask what their shipping criterior was?

Did they have it in stock? If so and it was shipped out that day, it should only take a day or 2. We don't know where you live in Iowa but that could delay it a day also.

Andy - we have the belt in stock but had to order out the pin that you had on the second order you put through. I am assuming you wanted that shipped out with the first order for the belt right? The pin should be in shortly and the order on its way - I expect you will see it early next week in Iowa. If you need it sooner give me a call tomorrow and we could air ship it to you as early as Friday. You will get a confirmation of shipment email from our site when it ships. Thanks for the orders!

It doenst matter, there is a storm comming in supposedly around tuesday/wednesday area so it looks like I will be set for riding!!! Thanks tons for the response! You guys are awesome, have awesome prices, service, and fast shipping!

Back