Should have taken some pictures of the snow

fourbarrel

VIP Lifetime Member
I cant believe the weather for the 8th of March it's really discouraging.The report we had today was heavy rain in the evening and part of the night totaling around 70mm (3-4");imagine it we should be looking at some of the best sledding of the season now but because of this freaky weather pattern it looks like I'm planning a road trip.Our local snow I dare say will be pretty well shot after tonight and I'm so bummed out that I'm looking for a job closer to the snow for next winter :mrgreen: .This sucks too because from some of the reports I've heard the snowfall in the northern parts of the province are in the 10-12 feet range and the weather report says it's snowing up there now :o| :o| .

I say we all take the rest of the winter off and just follow the snow melt around that way I figure we could be sledding until about April on the trails and even longer if we go mountain riding.Who's game? :winterrul

I'm in since I only have low 100 miles so far and winter is over.....I'm so sick about this season I don't wanna talk about it anymore....

Back