Amazon.com????

daman

Thinking about buying a portable generator through there, should i have any worries,anyone have a problem buying through them??

nice unit with free shipping so it says,never orderd from them before anything i should be aware of??

anybody ordrer a big item from that site, your thoughts???

The name itself suggests it is a jungle out there.Just buy the damn thing locally at a store where you can see it first.Buyer beware daman..buyer beware.

The thing is that's a killer price for the watts and features the unit has..all
the ones i looked at were lower watts and more $$...

that's the thing..a killer price.If it is to good to be true,back off.Made in China to...lol.I finished lunch ,now back out to do more riding..later

I have bought a few things from Amazon for Christmas ... one thing was a smoking deal with free shipping. At check out they offered an amazon visa and that saved me an extra $30!

yamahagirl said:
I have bought a few things from Amazon for Christmas ... one thing was a smoking deal with free shipping. At check out they offered an amazon visa and that saved me an extra $30!
Thanks,, so no problems with your purchase,arrived alright??

do they ship fast??

I have ordered my Christmas presents from them the last 2 years,I have never had a problem and shipping is usually free or very cheap. Go ahead and order from them,don't be worried.

Yamaouch08 said:
I have ordered my Christmas presents from them the last 2 years,I have never had a problem and shipping is usually free or very cheap. Go ahead and order from them,don't be worried.
Cool thanks for the reply...

i just get a little gun shy when buying a high price item over the net
like that..lol

thanks....

I wouldn't think twice about it....I order tools all the time from them. Never had an issue and really good customer service. Make sure it is not backorder and let it rip;)! I do research at other locations or sites and buy what I am looking for there!. Killer prices!!

Back