One Last Fling For Muni

You'll have to recruit someone new for every ride, or just wait till late in the evening and someone will volunteer. Just add beer :beer: ...LOL

edunn69 said:
You'll have to recruit someone new for every ride, or just wait till late in the evening and someone will volunteer. Just add beer :beer: ...LOL
But you wore it with such dignity, there can be no replacement ! LOL

Where's Kenny? Still hooked on the new job? He started it all! Maybe McLuvin will show up!!! He'll do anything...LOL

edunn69 said:
Where's Kenny? Still hooked on the new job? He started it all! Maybe McLuvin will show up!!! He'll do anything...LOL
Kenny says its too far a drive, which I dont get cause I drive LOL

Mcluvin - LMAO

I could wear it but my heads to frickin big, someone may have to get a 24 pack box for me. LOL

Face it Eric, you are a TY Idol :rofl:

The "one last fling" ride was a real success, we had very good conditions considering it was the end of March. Athough the warm temps left a few intermitant and temporary overheat issues overall and fantastic time, those that backed out missed another great TY adventure.

What a blast MrSled!!

I will miss my TY family over the next few month's.

Take care and have a great Summer everyone

;)!

Your welcome Mike!!!! I miss you already!!... even with the towel!! I am still laughing about that....

The season has finally come to an end for me. Now its time to get some well need updates done. I want to thank everyone that joined us as every ride was quite memorable. For any of you that have not come on one of the rides, you don’t know what you are missing. The ride this last weekend, which we put together over the last 2 weeks, turned out to be awesome. Trails were quite flat and fast and the weather was beautiful. Even thought we didn’t log many miles it was still a blast seeing all of you and can’t wait for next year.

Too bad I had to leave before most of you got there . . .

Are there any leftover 2008 shirts ?

Wow guys, it sounds like you guys had a real good time. That is great. Wish I could have made it and shared the good times with you all. Well like many of us have said before you people that have never made any of these rides you have to make one. We dont bite!!!! THe rides are very addictive. Great people.. It makes me sad that the snow is melting and summer is on the way. Oh well!!! Cant wait till next year already..

Chadg

I'll paypal you when I get a chance. Thanks

What is the amount by the way . . .

Back