any snowcross racers out there?

terret725

im planing on racing trail class in a few weeks to give it a try. im either goin to run my phazer or my boss's sons pro x fan. not sure which yet. im having trouble finding a tek vest to use. his spare one is already being used. he has an older "safe jac" it says isr certified but it is older so i dont know if they have changed their rules sense. any one know what the regulations are for chest protection and what is certified or not?

I cant find an ISR rules download. I used a safejack when I raced, but that was awhile back. I would guess it is still OK, just make sure you have the shoulder pads with it.

Do not race your Phazer, run his Pro-X!! Or be prepared to buy some new body panels or zip tie the ones you have, back together when your done! lol

lol i need a track anyway for the phazer to be even competivie and i cant seem to find any decent used ones and dont wanna spend 500+ on a track right now so ill prolly race the fan

already looke at the rule book. they arent realy specific just says has to be chest protection thats isr leagle. the safe jack has shoulder pads built in.

Back