modsrx!!!!

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
you survive your ride today.I started up my SRX after 2 weeks of sitting.Started great and runs good.Decide to take it out to the field next to me and give her.It has about a 1/4 mile length and fairly flat.I must of launched a good 50 times or more.At one time I almost flipped the sled over,stood it straight up more then once.Man does she ever pull and that hardpacked snow is great for launches.Not once did it hesitate,bog or even have the DCS flash.I carry the ski's right across the field.I had a lot of launches where the sled just stood up vertical...wicked man..simply wicked.I just stood on the back of the running boards more.This sled pulls now and and primary was slightly hot,secondary was cooler.For a serious run,I would just crank down the transfer,but liked that catwalk feeling today.Put on 7 miles in that field today just doing launches.Sled performed flawlessly,as it should.Except for the gas consumption..what do expect anyways.LOL

Alberta clipper coming through here tomorrow.Could se up to 10 cm of snow.May be a little wet,but I'll take it.But also calling for high winds,so that will blow it all away...#$%&*

Back