Modsrx

sure thats sounds good but if its to mutch trouble for just send it via greyhound buss

no its no trouble , i will send it tomorrow , and then i will tell you the total with ship , i still have your email add. but can you save me the trouble of digging out your home address and pm it to me .

the clutch set up for a 700 is very diff. than a 600 as your kg finish on your stock spring is much lower . how much weight are your clickers now as opposed to your 8dn 20's.

chez pas si bluemonster parle francais on va voir si ye capable traduire pour un bout lolll... je suis convaincu que ces pas le meme set up ces certain mais yas un gars en ontario qui coupe le primaire de quelque facon et tes supposer gagner genre 10 mph certain

depedant de l'helix que tu les mais avec ca va changer beaucoup les rivets qui tu insert comme gramm

assuming you have the same weight , you got to keep in mind your clickers are much thicker in the heel . Altough you have the same weight the disribution is much different . Your stock spring kg start + finish may not be enough for your clickers , and you may want to go to a green dot spring in your secondary to synchronize the thicker heels on your clickers, could be shifting to quick in the secondary , im not an expert with the clickers , never owned any , but im sure if you post somebody will help you .. i know if you figure them out they work ....

well they work extremely fine i just try to figure if i can get more top end with them ... ill try a taller gear cause i think i'm out of clutch to soon

bon ces drole jle savais pas pis je tombe sur toi lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ..le monde est petit

i dont beleive that at all , you can take that gear calculator and put it in a garbage can , i ran 123.7 mph with 23-39 gearing 1.69 @ 8600 rpm . and the calculator says max 112.3 i think . I know the fellas here gear down the 700's to a 37 from stock 38 and they run 120 ++++

i'm sure i did 110 in 1500 feet and after that the sled was only raving like if it need to shift but it can't cause the clutch are already close .. sounds like that or maybe the engine is not strong enough to pull more mph

tu lui fais quoi a la clutch primaire tu shaved le milieu pour qu'elle puisse fermer plus ??

c'est un truc que je garde a moi , je fais plusieurs clutch ici , je charge $60 ... le dernier que jai machiner c'est un sx et elle etais barrer a 104 a 2000 pied et elle fait maintenant 109.8 constamnent . les skis et le chassy tout croche et bien..que veux tu

mais ces un truc qui est certain ou qui peut etre dangereux ??? je pourrais descendre chez toi avec ma primaire .... je sais juste pas ces combien de temp d'ici val therese ces tu dans le coin de north baie ca

do u need all that primary or only one sheaved ?less weight to send less amount of money

there is a snow storm warning here 25 to 30 cm of snow , so i wont be running the gun for a while i guesss , darn snow why now ....but i will send you pics as soon as we get going again , i hope to get 120 with my 600 but im still 7.6 mph away ...im not sure ill get there .. got to work tomorrow so talk to you soon

yes same here so i'm interesting about your primary stuff thing so maybe ill send what you need .. let me know ill talk to u tomorow

Hey modsrx....the primary trick works...harness has done it to my clutch. He will need the entire primary to do the job right. We may be in your area over the next few weeks picking up a few sleds if all goes well.
You should do better then 110mph with a 700srx.....I ran 112.8 with my SXR700 and I had issues....I will be a 115-116 running sled once i fix the problems.

great well ill try a taller gear with my heel clicker and see if it goes better

Back