ISR Rules

jmp2204

anyone know where i can get a book or a link to a site containing the rules?I've tried searching but they don't have a site

I don't know of a ISR web sight but
Wahls bros. used to sell the book (www.wahlracing.com)
and so did SLP.
Eagle river track has ISR information on vintage
sled racing. (derbytrack.com)
I think ISR phone # is 262-335-9440
Hope this helps

Before you buy a book, what questions do you have? I may be able to answer any of your questions?

sxr-x said:
Before you buy a book, what questions do you have? I may be able to answer any of your questions?
Basically i need to know what stock classes there are,ie,trail stock,semi pro etc and what is allowed in these different classes and what is required (tek vest what snell rating) .I understand that cosdra is in the middle of rules meeting now and rules won't be put out til may (i don't know if they are getting away from isr or what ) I assumed everyone (sanctioned racing orgs.) ran under ISR rules but it seems that might not be the case now???

Correct some of the circuits are trying to get rid of isr because the rules keep changing causing alot racers to quit.
Some circuits have different rules for trail stock.For stock class and improve stock they pretty much run it all the same from circuit to circuit.Most saf jackets are allowed except atv/dirtbike style.

pro116 said:
Correct some of the circuits are trying to get rid of isr because the rules keep changing causing alot racers to quit.
Some circuits have different rules for trail stock.For stock class and improve stock they pretty much run it all the same from circuit to circuit.Most saf jackets are allowed except atv/dirtbike style.
Thanks for the reply,What i ment in regards to vest ,is a vest required in trail stock(i don't own one ,it used to be in improved but not stock in the late 80's ,early90's) what snell rating in helmets .

If you are racing in the cosdra circuit any helmet will work. Any type of vest will work. Cosdra don't have much of a tech. Heck, at the world series this year there was zero!!! tech, just checked weight if you moved on.

call IS racing 920-434-2588
send them a check for $5 US and youll get one.
ISR
2125A West Washington St.
West Bend, Wisconsin 53095

Aircraftman said:
call IS racing 920-434-2588
send them a check for $5 US and youll get one.
ISR
2125A West Washington St.
West Bend, Wisconsin 53095
Running COSDRA ,I guess they are not running under ISR now and they are coming up with there own rules ,but havn't yet?

im willing to bet the rules, IF, they come up with a set will be almost exact. its a major undertaking to rewrite the book. maybe weights will change or other minor stuff. but its worth the $5 to have a baseline idea.

Back