proaction tuning video

I am the one that originally posted this video and I just added it to btjunkie.org. It is a torrent, so if you don't know how to use torrents you are gonna have to read up on them. The link to the page is:

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Yamaha-.../3778600b2a65178c80a4b71037ab00434033b6360796

If that doesn't work use their search and search for yamaha tuning and you will find it.

The file is on Demonoid too, but I think that torrent is now dead. Plus I would have to invite everyone to the site that wanted to download it and I can't do that for everyone. So I used btjunkie since you don't have to have an invite. If you want me to add it to another torrent site just let me know and I will.

The file is just under 400MB. See ya later.

Last edited:
If any of you guys tried getting this and couldn't I apologize. I left my computer on all night so people could download it but my router decided to go haywire in the middle of the night. It is now fixed and you can download it now if you want it.

The link to the torrent is: Pro Action Suspension Tuning Video

I will leave my computer on all night again so you guys can get it. Please just Google torrents if you don't know how to use them. I recommend using uTorrent for downloading because it is free and in my opinion the best torrent downloading software there is. Torrents are super easy to use and the best way to download without using a slow free file sharing site, or paying to host the file on a server like I was doing when I first uploaded it for people on here to get it.

I see djdarkmunk had it on a file sharing site for a while. I was paying to have it hosted for you guys but just couldn't afford to pay for it anymore. You can get it free this way so go ahead and download it if you want it.

See ya later.

EDIT: I just added this to Demonoid. The link to the Demonoid page is: So if you are a member there you can get it from there. Please don't ask me for an invite to Demonoid, because I can't give you one just so you can get this video. If you aren't a member of Demonoid you will have to get it from btjunkie.

Thanks.Yamaha Pro Action Suspension Tuning Video

Last edited:
I tried - You have to subscribe to torrent. 3 yrs for $39.95. I put in all info for my check card and it was denied. Tried it again after I made sure all info was right. Denied again.

I added it to Demonoid earlier. But it is a new torrent. The old file was just over 300MB, the new file is about 380MB. Anyway, I'm not trying to make any money off of this or anything and paid out of my own pocket for several months to have it hosted online for you guys so you could get it for free, (even though I paid around $30 for it). Anyway, if anyone wants me to send them a copy I will do so for a small fee to cover the shipping and the DVD plus my time.

PM me if you would like me to do that.

Thanks. I hope everyone has a good AND SAFE riding season this year. I am still without a sled for now. But I will have one soon enough.

Talk to you guys later.

I just HATE paying for a year of service that I only plan on using ONCE. Not a big deal

My morning wake up call was Fraud Protection from my Bank. Verifing my last 3-4 transactions. Apparently that download is out of the country. The dollar amount they asked was $10 more then what I read as well

i dont know how i missed that ...i tryed to upload it after about hour and a half if finally told mr file was too big ....

Back