does it look like srx or viper now

modsrx

this is my new design srx before to go to paint

Attachments

• DSCF2404.JPG
    DSCF2404.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 140

it will be normal blue from yamaha and probably put some stripe from redmater not sure about the style but something about srx viper .... cool if it look like a viper it will be a srx cheater ... its hard to see on picture but the hood have been modify a little on the exhaust side for clearance issue :winterrul

Last edited:
no more next time ill buy a real viper i did that because i didnt wanna pipe a viper but i know concept carbon put srx pipe on his viper ... hood will be ship tomorow to get painted

Is that an SRX hood??? Or is it a viper hood??? It looks like a viper hood to me kinda, but i could be wrong, how much to get it painted?

it a viper hood fit into a srx if u look closely u will see difference for pipe on hood..didnt cost mutch i got a friend who got a body shop so we change some service

yep deviantsrx ...... thnx to all people who help me out with parts for that project .... really appreciated...

hi there just seen your sled looks awsome. was the sled a SRX orginally? and if so did you change belly pan and hood to viper? how hard is it and do you have pics of the conversion? as i want to change my 1997 vmax 700 over to look like a viper. any help would be appriciated.
thank you
jason

Back