Vmax4.com News Thread Nov 2008

Looking Good!!

Just checked out the site as it sits now...Awesome progress.

Big thanks to all the guys over there working hard to bring it back from the ashes!! ;)!

Rob

Hey guy's any idea why i can't logg back into the site,doesn't reconize
my user name or email????

anybody else having problems???

daman said:
Hey guy's any idea why i can't logg back into the site,doesn't reconize
my user name or email????

anybody else having problems???

Yeah I couldnt either and it sounds like if you where not a member before 2006 Your not registered.

mark the shark said:
Just checked the members list and you're not there. Were you a member in March of '06? That looks like the cutoff date.

Shark
no i wasn't, '07 i think,so i'll have to register again?

Yup, and all your posts are gone for now. Dean and Eric are working to restore the damaged database, which should bring the site more up to date. The info that's there is apparently a backup that Dean had from a couple of years ago. Hang in there, they're working on it. It will take a little while, and the spammers have already found it.

Shark

Those spammers and database hackers should be shot in the kneecaps with a hollowpoint. IMO

Ike

Agree With Ike !!!!

Great idea Ike!!

And then for kicks....castrate the #$%&* with a dull knife... !!!

racerob, I would think lots of different creative way to deal with those a**holes... Call me sick if you want, but I just hate those spammers!

Ike

Ike...you are not sick.......one of the problems in this world today is the fact that we go to easy on ALL criminals.

What I dont understand is why a**holes like this do this stuff.

I guess they do not have a normal life & sit where ever trying to screw up someone elses stuff. Very wierd to me.

So have you got any snow to play on yet over there??

Have a good weekend.

Rob

We got snow and more is coming down as I write this. I´m not in a hurry to go out there. Still a big chance to bust up a ski (like I did 2 years ago) or something else out there. I´ll just let the trail harden a bit.

Rip around the yard and the near by trails? Oh yes!!

Ike

Back