what to do with my slef now???

srxbully

well i was supoost to be heading to florida right now 4 extra schooling. i been planing this for about 9-10 months..sold my nytro,viper 700 improver & 600 prostock zrt & my jeep.moved back in with mother to save extra money & settled on my settlement.had money set aside for school with some of this money & i dumped most of it in my truck witch still isnt done but should be completly bad a55 when it is..well a problem came up with housing down in orlando & now im not leaving..so i have my dodge with fresh paint & i refuse to drive it in the winter & all my money is wrapped up in this truck..rough estimate of 13000 & no winter vechicle or sleds left & no house to live at & call mine anymore...what a shitty year.lol :whine: :whine: :whine: this sux snow is about to be flying & im gonna be ridin bitch...im so bored....just needed something to rant about. :postwhore

Why not work on finding alternate housing options?
If your plan was to expand your education then you should by any means possible make that happen.

Bischof said:
Why not work on finding alternate housing options?
If your plan was to expand your education then you should by any means possible make that happen.

That sucks srxbully, to add what Bischof saying, the internet is a powerful tool and i would be using it to your advantage. There is probley another person thats in the same boat as you looking for a roomate or roomates. Maybe you get some ads posted at the school your going to or they can direct you to either some newspapers or websites where you can post or look for people looking for roomates.

yes im still trying to so the scholling.the thing is it is a trade school.mmi for motorcycles & there isnt a campus.you rent from local aprtment complexes..now i know people are still looking for roommates but quite frankly i dont think i would be to comfortable leaving my stuff there with some guy i just met.dont get me wrong im a very trustworthy guy & its not even my stuff im worried about,its my dog would they beat him.feed him etc.& i cant leave him here in new york.well because he is my buddy & well nobody to watch him well im gone.he's got separatan anxity BAD. im gunnin to start in april now.. oh i forgot. the problem is im going down with no job.school is suppost to get me one when i get there & non of the apartments will take me because i have no job as they see.

did the words "trustworthy guy" spit out of his mouth or am I just imagining it.WTF?????

MONEY OR PARTS....is the decent thing to do......be a man....

And we dug this thread up why? Nevermind, I see Daring got the other thread going again...

Last edited:
this motor issue has been going on since Jan/09..holy crap!!!!! If I was buying a motor off someone,I would of exchanged phone #'s at least.When I bought a motor of e-bay years back from Idaho.I gave the guy my # and he actually called me a few times about the motor before I bought it.Deal turned out good to and the seller was honest and a complete stranger to me yet..

mxjeff said:
Yeah Very little! apparently Daring had his phone number and Jeremy was not answering! http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66553&page=2&pp=10
Slime balls like him need to be hung by their thumb nails and let the skeeters and ticks eat away at him! We really do not need trash like him on this site! It gives everyone a bad name! All the more reason to make the classifieds V.I.P. only!

Back