AC/DC Anyone???

srv540

Anyone else going or already seen AC/DC on their black ice tour??? I went to the Toronto show november 7, 2008, scored 3 10th row tickets here are few pics and videos from the show....was hard keeping a steady hand anyways was a great show!!! and damm loud!!!!

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=10mlks1&s=4

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=10wl9i1&s=4

cimg0021fb0.jpg

cimg0028mf6.jpg

cimg0046xz2.jpg

cimg0079ry9.jpg

Nope, I hate that band.

Never did, never will. But there sure are some loyal fans of the band. I do give them a lot of credit for all the years they have been doing it, even with the severe change in the lead singer position

I could understand HATIN' the BEATLES or ELVIS,,,, but AC/DC????? How could ANYONE hate that band???????

horkn said:
Nope, I hate that band.

Never did, never will. But there sure are some loyal fans of the band. I do give them a lot of credit for all the years they have been doing it, even with the severe change in the lead singer position

Well, you're the first I've heard of.

I personally don't care for the new album. Grew up with the band back in the early 80's. They are a timeless band. I've never met someone that didn't like at least one era of them. My sister loved them in the 70's. I loved them in the 80's and 90's and now my 9 & 10 year old kids love them. they are a staple in Rock.

I normally don't listen to their type of music, But black ice is a sick Album. I've listened to it continuously at work!

Not a huge fan of the new stuff but its growin on me, Old Bon Scott stuff? ABSOLUTLEY!! and early Brian Johnson too.

Fav AC/DC songs

Walk all over you
Beatin around the Bush
Touch to much

Highway to Hell gotta be best AC/DC album IMO.

Zachalyse said:
Well, you're the first I've heard of.

I personally don't care for the new album. Grew up with the band back in the early 80's. They are a timeless band. I've never met someone that didn't like at least one era of them. My sister loved them in the 70's. I loved them in the 80's and 90's and now my 9 & 10 year old kids love them. they are a staple in Rock.

There are many more of us. Just ask around.

I quantify AC/DC as "butt rock", the precursor to motley crue and warrant.

FWIW, I hate Pearl Jam as well. Mostly due to Eddie's superinflated ego.

The rest of PJ was formed before they hired Eddie as their singer. The original member came froma band called "Green River" Also most die hard PJ fans think that PJ's first album "Ten" was the best. Eddie Vedder did not write one lyric, or any part of that album. He was simply a hired gun to sing. Later Eddie started writing songs, and he is the reason that PJ went down hill. That is why I find it funny when PJ fans ask me why I don't like PJ.

"Ten" came out when I was a foreign exchange student to Germany, and I listened to it a lot. So I have some very good memories of that album.

horkn said:
FWIW, I hate Pearl Jam as well. Mostly due to Eddie's superinflated ego.

"Ten" came out when I was a foreign exchange student to Germany, and I listened to it a lot. So I have some very good memories of that album.

Why would you listen a lot to an album of a band you hate?

And by the way. AC/DC started in the early 70's and Crue was 80's. that's one heck of a precurser time frame.

Either way. For "Butt Rock" bands, they sure have one heck of a following and a boat load of cash in their pockets.

WHAT THE HELL is "BUTT ROCK"???????

Ive heard of Cock Rock....Motley Crue, Poison, Guns N Roses, Twisted Sister, etc.......This is music I CANT stand along with country, but to hate AC/DC you must have been a deprived child or something cause those are tunes I grew up listing to and still due till this day thanks to my dad.

HORKN what do to rock out to some Kenny G?????LMAO

Last edited:
ExpertXViper said:
WHAT THE HELL is "BUTT ROCK"???????

Ive heard of Cock Rock....Motley Crue, Poison, Guns N Roses, Twisted Sister, etc.......This is music I CANT stand along with country, but to hate AC/DC you must have been a deprived child or something cause those are tunes I grew up listing to and still due till this day thanks to my dad.

HORKN what do to rock out to some Kenny G?????LMAO

Butthole Surfers!!!!!!!!
;)!

Back