Ryengpics 22.11.2008: My own MountainMax 700

Oyvind Ryeng

Website
oyvindryeng.net
(In before "there's no such thing as a twenty second month")

I gave my little Olympus E-3 another workout this weekend, and here are the results:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pics, giving me a W**dy for snow!!
We're supose to get 2-6" by tuesday morning, not enough to get too excited about, but enough the get the blood pumping with anticipation for a great season! ;)!

Noice pictures.
A couple of them look like they could have come out of a Mountain Max ad!

Bischof said:
Noice pictures.
A couple of them look like they could have come out of a Mountain Max ad!
Nailed it! That's exactly the look I was going for; to the, how you say, "tee". Good eye, pal. And to the rest of you boys, thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate you guys chiming in. And Mr. Joakim is certinly right about the amount of effort required to produce these images, but I do love doing it. Those two hours in the field and the three in the "digital darkroom" just flew by. Look forward to more images throughout the winter, if I don't get fined and/or tossed in prison for driving a snowmobile in the desolate wilderness first.

From Norway, this is Øyvind Ryeng wishing you a great night and a fulfilling winter.

Don't let the sock puppet liars in the government screw you over like ours did us.

Last edited:
Øyvind, still waiting to hear what mods you're going to make on that sled, have you decided yet? Nice pics by the way.

Last edited:
norwegian said:
Øyvind, still waiting to hear what mods you're going to make on that sled, have you decided yet? Nice pics by the way.
I wrote "I'm planning to ride stock until I can verify for my self if any improvements are needed at all" in the other thread. Having driven it on the snow these past two weekends, I continue to stand by it; I haven't found anything I dislike about it yet. But a single seat would be less "in the way" when I'm working it up/across the mountain sides. And thanks for commenting on the images.

Oyvind Ryeng said:
Nailed it! That's exactly the look I was going for; to the, how you say, "tee". Good eye, pal. And to the rest of you boys, thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate you guys chiming in. And Mr. Joakim is certinly right about the amount of effort required to produce these images, but I do love doing it. Those two hours in the field and the three in the "digital darkroom" just flew by. Look forward to more images throughout the winter, if I don't get fined and/or tossed in prison for driving a snowmobile in the desolate wilderness first.

From Norway, this is Øyvind Ryeng wishing you a great night and a fulfilling winter.

Don't let the sock puppet liars in the government screw you over like ours did us.

If you were going for the snowmobile ad look you nailed it. How bout the next time you do some photos you go for the Playboy Snowmobile Calender look!
I can't speak for anyone else but I would appreciate it.

YamaChris said:
You even kept your boot tracks out of most of them. That must have added a little work, but very professional!

Yes I also noticed this...Nice pictures ;)! , Thanks for sharing. Don't be shy to post more.

Bischof said:
If you were going for the snowmobile ad look you nailed it. How bout the next time you do some photos you go for the Playboy Snowmobile Calender look!
I can't speak for anyone else but I would appreciate it.
Haha, yeah, that'd be fun!

YamaChris said:
You even kept your boot tracks out of most of them. That must have added a little work, but very professional!
vmaxx4 said:
Yes I also noticed this...Nice pictures ;)! , Thanks for sharing. Don't be shy to post more.
You noticed; good eyes, guys! Boot tracks would distract from the main subject, so I made an effort not to ruin the pristine snow between the camera and the subject. All the small things add up to an overall good image, I'd say.

Back