Bruce @ C.B. is excellent to deal with !

yeah i agree, he's excellent to deal with. i bought all my OEM clutch parts and a set of carbides from him. i also told my buddys about him and there getting items from him also!!

I also had a great time giving me monies to Bruce, amazing guy to deal with and super nice. Thanks alot Bruce for your time and pactents with me.

Add one more to the list, bruce is great to deal with.

Also on that note, my motor isnt done yet bruce. So i dont think ill have time to stretch before the season starts and dont wanna miss riding time wrenching so look for a email in the spring or so for the track bruce.

Bruce and the CB crew are great; I have had him work on 4-5 sleds and have bought a bunch of parts through his shop. Customer service is excellent and the workmanship speaks for itself. Thanks Bruce!

Bruce know his stuff. Great to deal with, and as an extra added bonus, his shop is near my house. CBs prices are beyond fair.
2datrl

One good thing about Bruce is,,, that's he's INTELLIGENT!!! There are a lot of vendors whose MOMMIES and DADDY'S put them into business and they don't know ANYTHING about their products..... It's GOOD to have a guy like BRUCE around!!!!

Back