Southwest Mi

chadg

VIP Member
Here are some pics of last weekend ride in the Paw Paw, Lawton Mchigan area. Lots of snow. The only bad thing that happened on the trip was my tilt bolt snapped in half on the Triton trailer that took about 3 hrs to fix in the dark. The neihbor guy gave me a hand. Lucky he had the exact same bolt that I needed at his farm. Unbelievable. The house you see is on Cedar lake, that was the destination our family cabin. Enjoy

Attachments

• Picture 091 (Small).jpg
    Picture 091 (Small).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 092 (Small).jpg
    Picture 092 (Small).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 093 (Small).jpg
    Picture 093 (Small).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 094 (Small).jpg
    Picture 094 (Small).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 096 (Small).jpg
    Picture 096 (Small).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 5

Here are some more

Attachments

• Picture 099 (Small).jpg
    Picture 099 (Small).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 098 (Small).jpg
    Picture 098 (Small).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 097 (Small).jpg
    Picture 097 (Small).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 095 (Small).jpg
    Picture 095 (Small).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 102 (Small).jpg
    Picture 102 (Small).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 6
Nice to see you guy`s have enough snow to do some sledding,here in the maritimes it`s a mixture between rain and snow last year this time we had a good base down and two or three storms and were sledding.

Nice seat!How do you like it?I'm in the process of making my own seat.i guess i shouldn't have sold that one too you,lol

LMAO it is great I will post pics when I am done with the whole sled I should be done next week!!! Thanks Ryan

Wow nice pics chadg I know where most of those places are. You have a nice place on that lake....... Nice pics. That Vmax is in great shape what year is it?

It is a 97 hambone and thank you. We will have to hoook up and ride!!!

Don Thank you too I wish you would come out and ride this year that would be great.

Progold I hope you get a lot of snow to ride in this winter its lookin goood so far for us this year.

Ryan You freak what the hell ,you are making your own seat OMG!!!! No that is cool hope to see you on a few rides this year!! Thanks for the seat it is the best addition so far brother. I looked at the 700 motor mounts and they look to be in the same position as the 600 mounts. LOL may have to do the change... But that is just me what do I know LOL. Hope to see ya soon

Duh, I was trying to figure out what a "97 Hambone" was, and then finally I saw the previous poster's name. Time to get off the computer and get to bed.

Ding- That is too funny bud.

Tomseal- doing good Tom . Hope you are doin good. I am sure you aare havin fun over seas somewhere. I have a couple more things on the way for the sled and then I am done spendin $$$$$$$$$$$.....

mrrviper- shoot me a pm and I will give you a call when I get back over to lawton, which will be after the new year sometime, we can hook up and hit the trails. I would imagine the trails are beat up. when I left last Monday the groomer went throu the trails and flattened them but he took alot of the base away..

Last edited:
Ive heard alot of good riding in that area but where is there a trail head to park? Ive heard by the gun lake area but im not sure..thanks for any info

there is a staging area off patterson road by gun lake at flannery's shop. and there is one up the road at green lake off kalamazoo street. there are also some in allegan. there is a area off 131 at the martin exit across from the mobil/subway. if you want more directions call me at 616-318-4560.

You can also park in Lawton at the Play Scape in town off of M-40 and hit the trail behind it......

Back