My modified mountain sled

so awesome. we use our enticers for close by sledding in the foothills....deep snow, and these little beggars go thru some awesome stuff. The Enticers with the 121 track with 1 inch paddles go in the deep stuff better than you think.

Last edited:
Thinking of doing this to a 83-85 enticer I have. I got a parts exciter II and a vmax pogo for donor sleds. Witch is easyer to put in the vmax chain case, jack shaft or exciter one? Then i will do skid from one of them. Just a project for me and my kids to build and play with.

Last edited:
Hi Sifton. Sorry for redundancy but the original sled started life as a Yamaha 250 Enticer
or was it a 340 Enticer?

Great stuff.

Doog in the Soo

Awesome.....I'd like to do the same (to a 250) but keep the stock engine. Any thoughts on that? Maybe widen the skis a tad.
Trail riding.

Thanks Sifton

Last edited:
i have a yamaha enticer 300 motor and want to put it in a enticer 250 will it fit? thanks for your time

250-300

It will fit, you have to install one motor mount as the 250 only has 3. You also need to get a 300 or 340 fuel tank and shroud. I deleted the oil injection and mixed my fuel. Also a seat from a 300 or 340. Good luck

looking good! Havent seen it around mb yet though. I almost picked up an 1980 440 exciter to do the same kinda build but was sold before i made it out there.
If you see a cheap one out your way give me a shout!

That sled is in Swan River now. I saw a 340 Enticer on EBrandon just recently--take a look.

ya theres a hand full around here but harder to find the 440 exciters. they usually go for $1000-$1500 running. Almost got one for $500 but sold that day.

Back