Viper Pic Need some Opionions

Hatch

I've gotten some feed back but looking for more. I can't decide what color to powder coat my trailing arms and radius rods? Blue, white, black, or sliver ?

Also what lettering should I go with: Sno-X System, Sno-Pro System, or ProAction System ? or any other sugestions? Thanks.

Attachments

• v-4.jpg
    v-4.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 75

I kinda like white with white hood screens. I see you already have white ski's and skid plate. I also think silver or chrome would look kick a@@. I think silver or chrome would look best if you polished your tunnel to look chrome too. I have polished mine and it really makes a BIG difference. -Ed

:bling: :bling:

I agree 100% with totalmaddness. It would look sweet. Thats what I want to do.....that is when I get a viper....they are so friggin hard to find up here in canada for a fair price.

Paint the trailing arms/radius rods white or chrome, silver is same as stock i think? And as for the sticker, sno-pro sounds to much like Arctic Cat, go Sno-X system.

The tunnel is accually polished, still need to do more on it. It is a 136 and its got the Polaris version M-10. Thanks for the replies, anyone else?

Heres what the front will look like, Still putting it together. What do ya think?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 21
I guess right now im leaning towards blue arms with white letters "Sno-X System" or Silver arms with the stock sticker graphic colors " Sno-X System". I want to go for a sno-x sled look.

Nice looking sled. I think I would go with blue as well there is alot of white on it already. But on the other hand chromed arms would probably look sweet on it.

I got the coil springs off my 2 rear suspension Ohlin shocks I bought for my MNT Viper powdered coated in Liquid Silver Metallic. Looks good. SO I say either a metallic silver or blue would be sharp. I would love to get a set of polished Powder Lite trailing arms.

Hatch - I see the seat is raised. How high did you go? What did you do with the seat-to-tank gap? I'm thinking if do the same to me Viper. 4" rise the full length of the seat.

mdbauer62 said:
Hatch - I see the seat is raised. How high did you go? What did you do with the seat-to-tank gap? I'm thinking if do the same to me Viper. 4" rise the full length of the seat.

Mark- It looks to me as if it sits in stock form(no gap) but with a 2-3 inch lip against the tank. If you went this direction, you could always get the yamaha tank bag. It covers most of the seat to tank area, which would hide the large lip. I plan to do the tank bag if I go higher with my seat riser.

Back