Kimoaj goes riding in Sweden

kimoaj

Hi guys!

Due to lack of snow we`ve had to go to sweden in order to get som miles on the clock. We`ve been there two times and I like it more and more, great trails, great height and it`s legal!!!.
It`s a two hour drive from where I live (by car) so I think there will be some more Sweden rides this winter.

Here are some pictures from our previous ride.

Before taking off
002Skjermopplsning.jpg

003Skjermopplsning.jpg

004Skjermopplsning.jpg

A cafe in the middle of nowhere

005Skjermopplsning.jpg

At "Riksgrensen"

007Skjermopplsning.jpg

This was a beautiful sight for us because we havent seen the sun since last year!

Last edited:

006Skjermopplsning.jpg

Some steep climbs

008Skjermopplsning.jpg

Parked at 1500meters above sea level, on an "ice "

009Skjermopplsning.jpg

012Skjermopplsning.jpg

Viper at 1500

011Skjermopplsning.jpg

Me

013Skjermopplsning.jpg

After playing in the hills it was time to relaxe

014Skjermopplsning.jpg

018Skjermopplsning.jpg

019Skjermopplsning.jpg

Notice the rope between the Yamaha and the Doo, what else is new?.
MXZ 800 2003 Blair Morgan, blown rod bearing (crazy amount of slack), cracked cylinder, etc. (we took it apart last night, I have pics if you want to see).
Had to tow the Ski-Doo about 30kilometers. My friend with the Vector MTN has to this day never gone riding in Sweden without having to toe a Doo. (That said he has only been in Sweden two times). (lol, for you Doo`ers I`m sorry for giving doo a hard time, but when a an engine seizes at only 5000 I think it`s bad).

021Skjermopplsning.jpg

On our way home

026Skjermopplsning.jpg

Well that`s all for now!

Thanks Kimoja!
What great pictures. Looks like you fella's had a great time aside from the Doo pooping out.

Very nice scenery!! Looks like you have to watch for rocks everywhere you go!!

Hi guys!

Thanks so much for the replies, I really appreciate them! :). It makes me so happy.

I havent been that much on the forum lately, been kind of busy with all kinds of things. Back in the day I spent several hours on the forum each day, but as you grow up you simply dont have that much time to spend infront of the computer each day:).

I Have some more pictures that I will post when I can use my computer in my apartment, I`m spending the weekend home with my familiy, hoping to go riding tomorrow.

Today my girlfriend gave me a custom hand made "nitted" hat with Yamaha letters infront and "HA-HA" in the rear, I will post some pictures of it:).

Hey,sweet pics man!looked like fun riding there:)where in norway do you live?Up here inn Finnmark we got a but-load of snow around november,but it has all melted away in the crappy December and January months:|
Show us the pics of the Ski-Poo's cylinders,hehe!

Nikolai

Back