98 srx 600 stator specs and bog issue

iamb4u

Hey guys. I did some searching, and have not been able to come up with the stator specs for a 98 srx 600.

I'm having an issue with an intermittent bog at 3/4 to full throttle. From my experience and everything I've found on here it sounds like the TORS. I bypassed it and all's the same, so I'm continuing to troubleshoot. ( wires connected together on harness side so it is bypassed properly.)

We just picked the sled up about a week ago and after a trip up north started having this problem... all out of the blue. Fuel is good and clean, fuel pump is pumping and not iced up, TORS has been bypassed, verified there's no vapor lock, and once the thing is left alone for a while it fires up and is good. The only other thing I'm thinking is possibly the wiring harness... I have not pulled it yet to check it out though. Oh yeah, reeds are good as is compression at 120psi per jug.

If you got some numbers for me to check against I'd really appreciate it... same goes for some feedback on other potential gremlins.

Thanks in advance! I'm scratching my head here, it's gotta be something kinda simple.

Ahh... OK.

When I seen 2006, I assumed it was only for '06 model year sleds.

Perfect, thanks...

noticed your problem and i had the same with my srx

Hey guys. I did some searching, and have not been able to come up with the stator specs for a 98 srx 600.

I'm having an issue with an intermittent bog at 3/4 to full throttle. From my experience and everything I've found on here it sounds like the TORS. I bypassed it and all's the same, so I'm continuing to troubleshoot. ( wires connected together on harness side so it is bypassed properly.)

We just picked the sled up about a week ago and after a trip up north started having this problem... all out of the blue. Fuel is good and clean, fuel pump is pumping and not iced up, TORS has been bypassed, verified there's no vapor lock, and once the thing is left alone for a while it fires up and is good. The only other thing I'm thinking is possibly the wiring harness... I have not pulled it yet to check it out though. Oh yeah, reeds are good as is compression at 120psi per jug.

If you got some numbers for me to check against I'd really appreciate it... same goes for some feedback on other potential gremlins.

Thanks in advance! I'm scratching my head here, it's gotta be something kinda simple.

your problem is likely a broken ypv cable . look closely and verify each cable by pulling each one with valves out.

Back