turk

What type of riding? You want lake race, trail riding with backshift ..deep powder? How much do you weigh? What elevation & temperature do you ride at? How much do you want to spend? Gonna be a long winter!!!!!!!

Every time I see one of these posts I cringe!!! How is it possible that this is the guy's first post and he know's to ask for Turk...You must be the world's most famous Yamaha clutch tuner :).

Doc...he probably knows that I will clutch for beer!!!

turk is the man ..

two years ago i was talking to randy from super torquer @ a snow show , i mentioned the t.y. site.....i kid you not the first thing he said was "Is Turk on there helping out " i was new to the site and had seen everybody on ty ask turk for clutch setups but didnt pay much attention, so i told randy " ya, i see him on there ,he seems to know what hes doing" :shock: Randy just kind of laughed at me and told me to "Pay attention and learn something, that turk was one of the most Knowledgeable guys he new on clutches" And thats coming from one of the best clutch weight makers .....i just wish turk would buy a 02 viper with bender pipes and a 136 track and use hammer times and tell me what the #$%&* to do ..lol... :o|

Back