Shock Question

Canuck

Is anyone 225lb (or heavier) running the upgraded 02 shocks? If so how do you find them?

I just received my upgrade kit. Has anyone in Canada had theirs done and got to keep their old shocks?

I've heard nothing but good things about them. We've talked a little about these shocks before - I'm the one that told you the kit was still available.

My dealer said his kid goes about 250 and he had the updated shocks put on and loves them...

I just got them and put them on a couple weeks ago. I believe canuck just got them but hasn't put them on yet.

I think I still have a phone number and name from a yamaha rep that told me to have any dealer call her and she would give the ok for the package. basically the shock pacakge is still available (she told me they have a limited number of packages still available and that once they are gone - there gone) - but the dealers won't get paid to put them on for you anymore. Thus, I got a box of shocks from my dealer that I had to instal. I also got to keep my old shocks.

check this out for more info...
http://www.totallyamaha.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2638

Back