Sno-traveler

vmaxx4

I know it's not a Yamaha, :bash: but I just could not pass this piece of snowmobile history up and let it fall into the hands of some kid looking for a motor for his "project" then trash the rest. Any one who has or knows someone with a lot of knowlegde or potential parts for Sno-travelers. I would appreciate the link or contact.

Thanks...Mark.

Sno-Traveler1.jpg

As I found it in the back of Al's garage.
Sno-Traveler26.jpg

First day on the snow after 20+ years...runs like new. ;)!

hey where you find that,looks like the one my grandfather made on the farm...lol.You just want to turn heads down the trail..don't ya...Power to you !!

I think that windshield will fold down..right.Can you raise the ski's with that thing,since all the weight is in the back...lol..Good find by the way. ;)!

bluemonster1 said:
I think that windshield will fold down..right.Can you raise the ski's with that thing,since all the weight is in the back...lol..Good find by the way. ;)!

Thanks. Yes the windshield is mounted on a "piano style" hinge. Folds forward for the "speed" runs. :lol: The ski's feel like they are always in the air cause the thing "pushes like a dump truck" in the corners, and has some mean body roll on the off cambers with that 100+ pound Kohler 10 Hp 4-stroke motor mounted on the back. Can't believe how good it runs, 3 pulls when cold , 1 when warm.Thank god it has reverse.

Last edited:

Back