Big day First Solo ride

blkmax600

My son who is 6 years old went for his first solo ride yesterday, we did a total of 5 miles, the only reason we came in was it was getting dark out. His favorite color is "YAMAHA BLUE". My family has been riding Yamaha sleds for 30 years now. ;)!

Attachments

• stephan and dad.jpg
    stephan and dad.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 24
  • Stephan solo closeup.jpg
    Stephan solo closeup.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 8

A group of us did a 670 mile, three day ride about two weeks ago which was awesome, but I think I will remember this day forever!!

I remember riding in the back yard on the old elan we had, had some of the best times on a sled when you are young. If he is like anyone of us on this site he will be an addict for sleddin' and Yamaha.

He is addicted already, when I go riding with out him he gets really pissed off at me. He will sit on in front of me for 150 mile rides and never complains except for when people pass us.

Thanks for the memory flashback of my sons on their first solo rides. Wow, where does the time go it seems so long ago . . .

Congrats on the solo ride!! That is awsome, another sled rider on the trails... Your son must have been thrilled. He looks like he doesnt want to stop...

Back