A bad day for the Yammies

kimoaj

Hi there!

Last weekend really sucked. It was cloudy, it snowed like "#¤% (which normally is a good thing but not when you`r going riding).
The snow was wet and I got stuck everywhere.
First my friend with the Exciter blew his recoil so we spent some time getting it running again. (used the emergency rope, normally not a big thing but the Exciter didn`t start easily. But we got it running.

A little while after I hit a rock and bent both my trailing arm and both of my radius rods.

DSCN0439Skjermopplsning.jpg

DSCN0440Skjermopplsning.jpg

But I've straightened them out now so it's ready for the weekend.

A little while after my friend with the Vector got a wierd sound from his chaincase and it didn't take long before it kind of seized. So, we had to leave ut in the middle of nowhere.
DSCN0438Skjermopplsning.jpg

We trailered it down on Tuesday, basically in a pretty bad snow storm so it was a cool experience. The Vector is however going back in business as we speak so he can go riding tomorrow.
It turned out it was the driveshaft bearing in the chaincase that had failed.

DSCN0433Skjermopplsning.jpg

Poor Doo guy.

We had a funny incident with the Doo, he brought his sister and one time when he was about to stop, his sister accidently hit the kill switch and when my friend put it to "Run" position again it got a heavy backfire, causing the canister to jump out of the exhaust!
DSCN0436Skjermopplsning.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmI0WOLZad0
Here's a little video clip of me "carving" around a tree.

Wellwell that`s all for now.

Back