Grass Racing '77 Manual....??

dws743

anyone have one? I have a copy of one but it is missing page 3 :(

would just like to get a copy of that page...thanks.

I had the snow racing 77 manual but it grew legs. :( I would like to have a copy of your grass manual. Could that be arranged?

dynofun said:
I had the snow racing 77 manual but it grew legs. :( I would like to have a copy of your grass manual. Could that be arranged?

yea, I can make you a copy but I need to get a copy of the missing page...

speaking of manuals disappearing-you wouldn't believe what happened to my NOS SSR manual :(

LET ME SEE WHAT RACE MANUALS I HAVE. THIS WAS 77 GRASS ?. I HAVE TWO 78 YAMAHA SSR NOS MANUALS. WILL TRADE ONE FOR A SRX 500 MANUAL. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
LET ME SEE WHAT RACE MANUALS I HAVE. THIS WAS 77 GRASS ?. I HAVE TWO 78 YAMAHA SSR NOS MANUALS. WILL TRADE ONE FOR A SRX 500 MANUAL. 3:16 (yammie tony)

I had an NOS SSR manual as well. until it got stolen! ever hear of Lee Frederickson? I used to buy alot of parts from him back when I used to race...anyway, I told him I had the ssr manual and I was looking for a '77 SRX parts manual. He said he had a '77 parts manual and he wanted to trade me even up for the SSR manual. I sent him the SSR manual and he sent me a COPY of a '77 SRX parts manual!! #$%&* I called him right away and he said he didn't have the SSR manual anymore :o| I've never dealt with him again...

Why am I not suprised to hear that.( About Lee) 2 of my manuels we stolen out of my race trailer last winter in OKOBOJI. 77stock and 76race with 30 years of notes. I bid to $106 for the 1 one ebay now but have stoped for a couple days.

manual

yamaha one said:
Hey what the heck, that is your book I am bidding on.

yea, thanks :) did you read the 2 updates to the description? I wanted to make sure I described it as accurately as possible...

I have a snow racing 77 manual I am thinking about putting on there next...

I also have a '76 service manual and a '76 parts manual that are going on too.

Ha. I bookmarked that to bid on later. I'll be glad if you get it. I only wanted to buy it to look at it because I remember seeing the newer ones had different info in them. Maybe different pictures too.

Comet 102C clutch for '76-'79 SRX

Clutch is in good cond. except it needs cleaning up and it has rusty rollors. it was on a Chapparal engine, but according to a catalog I have the SRX takes the same clutch as the chapparals. It won't have the correct weights/spring for an SRX. I'll take $50 for it. This thing sells for $300 new without the weights & spring!

Please PM me if interested

Back