C&A pro skis on my Viper

stretchSXV

Website
www.315riders.com
Thanks to Rick(viper777) for the deal on the skis and Rich for the deal on the Carbides. They look better and are freaking huge compared to the stockers. I have to travel 1 hour north tomorrow to find snow but am dying to try them. I love this website. ;)!

Attachments

• new skis 001.jpg
    new skis 001.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 20
  • new skis 002.jpg
    new skis 002.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

c&a pro skis doo look awesome on vipers and srx's.I hear they are realy great skis too

let us know how they work!

Yamaouch08 said:
looking good! Now you need to put some more yellow accessories on it to make it stand out even more!!

Yellow is a doo color..... :bash:

Looks cool though, what year is that? Really like the hood graphics. :bling:

Hey mike nice ski's!!! I put adx's on my doo this year, they are hands down the best investment! They handle great in every single condition and have all winter. You are going to need to get used to some tough arm pain for awhile though, lol!!
You ever get that skid in or did you chicken out like I did, lol?

maxout01 said:
Hey mike nice ski's!!! I put adx's on my doo this year, they are hands down the best investment! They handle great in every single condition and have all winter. You are going to need to get used to some tough arm pain for awhile though, lol!!
You ever get that skid in or did you chicken out like I did, lol?

One way or another I am going to get that skid into my viper.
;)! Right now My freaking hours and pay were cut at my job. I'm taking a civil service test in April so by next season the skid will be in. I'm going to get some of it powder coated YELLOW.

MountainRx1 it is a 2004 ER

These Skis are freaking awesome. Best thing you can do to a viper. No darting at all. Lets the tank float in deep snow and I crossed 200 yards of open water and the front end floated way better then the stock skis did ;)!

Nikolai_Ex said:
c&a pro skis doo look awesome on vipers and srx's.I hear they are realy great skis too

let us know how they work!

You are right on both counts!!

They are huge eh? lol hope you found snow to experience night/day difference from yammy skis.

What model of C&A are they, and what carbide did you go with?

chilli said:
You are right on both counts!!

They are huge eh? lol hope you found snow to experience night/day difference from yammy skis.

What model of C&A are they, and what carbide did you go with?

Put 70 miles on today and OMG what a difference. I don't know what model but I got AGGRESSOR 75 wearbars from Richon here. The viper is like it's on rails.

I have the adx's on my mxz. Like you said its like your on rails. These skis are absolutely awesome in all conditions!!
I'm surprised you still got snow mike, its all mud here now. Thinking of going north tomorrow but they are calling for 60 degrees.. I think its over here..

maxout01 said:
I have the adx's on my mxz. Like you said its like your on rails. These skis are absolutely awesome in all conditions!!
I'm surprised you still got snow mike, its all mud here now. Thinking of going north tomorrow but they are calling for 60 degrees.. I think its over here..

Pete, I'm lucky. drove 30 mins to Camden and rode 35 miles to Osceola and 35 miles back. Tug Hill has snow left. We still can't ride on top of the snow banks yet. The trails are getting gnarly but it's rideable and still fun , lol. We are trying to go to old forge next weekend for the demo's but not sure on the snow there.

yea I was thinking of going to old forge next weekend too but my buddy said two weeks ago the trails were crap up there, so I'm not sure, lol!
I was going to head up north today for a last ride but after two inches of rain I can't imagine it being too good. The temps are supposed to go down a bit and possible snow this week up north so maybe it won't be too bad next weekend.
I got 1300 miles on this season so I can't complain either way!!

maxout01 said:
yea I was thinking of going to old forge next weekend too but my buddy said two weeks ago the trails were crap up there, so I'm not sure, lol!
I was going to head up north today for a last ride but after two inches of rain I can't imagine it being too good. The temps are supposed to go down a bit and possible snow this week up north so maybe it won't be too bad next weekend.
I got 1300 miles on this season so I can't complain either way!!

I guess they are bringing in snow for the demos and have a closed off track for just the demos. It's on that doo website in the NY forum. ;)!

Back