TY 4-stroke ?

STILLCRAZY

I registered on the 4-STROKE side today. How long does it usually take until an account is activated ? I would like to list a phaser mountain lite in the classifieds over there. I have it listed on the smoker side and hopefully it will be a good deal for a TY member.

You should have recieved an email that may have been filtered. Check your junkmail folder or you'll have to PM MrSled (but he's in Muni sledding right now). You could post in the help forum over there and maybe Convert will see it.

Thanks for the reply. I cant post over there until account is activated. I recieved this E-mail right when I registered and none since.

Welcome to TY 4 Stroke - Totallyamaha Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: STILLCRAZY
Password: *********
----------------------------

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, Totallyamaha

Back