Fish 077 (Medium).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Fish 076 (Medium).jpg
    Fish 076 (Medium).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Mio 006 (Medium).jpg
    Mio 006 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17

Awsome pics!! ur sled lift that high when u hit it? I always wanted mine to do that. although its not really a good thing for racing still looks like a blast

When I picked up my SRX first year,mine was doing that also.The track was studded which helped alot.You can adjust your transer rate also.Now I don't run studs,so it won't do it on hard packed surface.

mint pics

what track you running on it??You have transfer set more then less.I was doing that in the field next to the house in mild temps last year.Stood on the back of the running boards and pinned it.Track grabbed and I was catwalking across the field..lol. Felt good anyways.Cool pics. ;)!

TopGunnSrx said:
9830 Camo got the AD boivin set to about half transfer, full was way to much for the trails LOL Turks heel clicker setup also works amazingly!

May I ask what heelclicker set up you are running?

Red or gray spring?
What rollers?
What helix?

What gearing?
How tall lugs on that track? Sorry I don't know how tall they are on a 9830..

No I haven't. I'm still 2100 km away from the sled. I'm driving there on april 2nd.

Oh there will be snow, no doubt about that. I wish I could race from day 1 but I have to break in the new rings/pistons. I can ride the mm if I want to keep it wide open.

Back