68 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 078 (Small).jpg
    Picture 078 (Small).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 088 (Small).jpg
    Picture 088 (Small).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 24

More pics...

of tooling around the cottage.....since the trails were pooooo!!!!....The top left one I dont have my helmet on.......shhhhhhhhh dont tell.

Attachments

• Picture 064 (Small).jpg
    Picture 064 (Small).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 083 (Small).jpg
    Picture 083 (Small).jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 087 (Small).jpg
    Picture 087 (Small).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 079 (Small).jpg
    Picture 079 (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 081 (Small).jpg
    Picture 081 (Small).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You got one!! Awesome, now we have to get you to the UP!! Congrats

Up North Critters......

Damn whitetail like to eye ya up.........It stared at me for at least 5 minutes straight, didnt move. This was on our front lawn of our cottage, they come through the same way and leave the same way everytime..

Attachments

• Deer.jpg
    Deer.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Deer2.jpg
    Deer2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6
  • Deer3.jpg
    Deer3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 6
ExpertXViper said:
of riding in 45deg weather.....Those 4s dont seem heavy when you ride them but tipping them over is a whole new ball game. Sorry for the undie shot.....LOL.......Bottom left is out driveway but thats pretty much what the trails looked like around the Gaylord/Lewistion area.

Yeah they do seam REALLY light when driving them, uncle got a Warrior, drove her there a couple moths ago, HOLY SH!T!!! Man did that thing have balls!!! more power and acceleration than any 2 stroke 800 I drove, I fell in love with then rig as soon as I touched the throttle, but when they tip over or get them stuck, weight is a whole different story, oh well, rather be stuck for half an hour than having the sled in the shop for a week getting something like a motor rebuild (Arctic Crap) or a driveshaft (ski-dont) snapped off!!! :kw :4STroke: :yam: :winterrul :letitsnow

bravo-guy said:
Yeah they do seam REALLY light when driving them, uncle got a Warrior, drove her there a couple moths ago, HOLY SH!T!!! Man did that thing have balls!!! more power and acceleration than any 2 stroke 800 I drove, I fell in love with then rig as soon as I touched the throttle, but when they tip over or get them stuck, weight is a whole different story, oh well, rather be stuck for half an hour than having the sled in the shop for a week getting something like a motor rebuild (Arctic Crap) or a driveshaft (ski-dont) snapped off!!! :kw :4STroke: :yam: :winterrul :letitsnow
wouldnt be too smug as i had a main shaft spin on my yammy so were not imune to breakdowns ,darn,lol!

but you can' tfool around or jump those, they are too heavy hasn't anyone told you that???? nice ride, enjoy it!

Back