Phaser II suggestions...

Viper S

VIP Member
I sold two Phaser II's I had, but kept my Viper 2 years ago. Still will hang on to my Viper, but looking for another II for some Mt riding, off trail. I found a cheap ($400) 90, but has lots of miles(10,000) and not well taken care of. Should I be looking for a 91-94 with more updates? These appear now and again around here with 3,000 mi. or so for $6-900. Advice and experience feedback on these Phazer II's is appreciated! I need a Summer project sled!!!

Another old phazer thread:) The search function will produce all sorts of phazer reading: tips, tricks, mod ideas, etc... Personally I guess given the two options you have presented it would depend on what the plan was. If you are thinking of really tearing into it then the mileage doesn't make much difference as you'll be throwing out/changing/updating anyway. If you are thinking that stock form is good enough then by all means the newer the better. Really they didn't change much other than the clutches had some updates at different stages. Otherwise they were pretty similar from 90 till they stopped making them.

Back