it will buff out

Maim

Super Moderator
went for a ride with my brothers and some buddies on sunday. do not have the ride pics yet as they where on a secure camera i cannot unload at home. total damage was to xt350, wr250x and 350 warior quad. quad lost wheel in creek 1/4 mi from truck. xt got dropped twice, once by me on a round rock hill and damage time on exh side trying to climb sand hill. the wr was the more spectacular one. kirkswim was driving it home and hit a battery box lid on the road in a corner with the front wheel. could not save it and he ended up on the sholder of the road with the bike down in the ditch.

here is a couple of pics of the damage.

xt
damagepicsjuly509002.jpg

and that is it. all other damage was there before.

wrx

damagepicsjuly509006.jpg

damagepicsjuly509005.jpg

damagepicsjuly509004.jpg

sad part is i ordered the frame sliders sat am.

quad has to wait untill buddy gets me the pics from his camera.

injuries for the day, wacked left knee and wrenched ankle (me) , road rash in 4 places hyperextended thumb and swolen left anke (kirkswim), and wrenched back from lifting buried big bear pro (cory).

still had a great day. ;)!

Yep yep, You just wait till ty ride this year.

Spare sled, and spare motor,suspension, drive axel, and track that fits in 3 of the sleds. Should be good.

Ride on!!!!!!!!!!!

any time valin. i have it at work with me right now. just put the protapers and distanzias on it last night. should have the tires scrubbed in next week. it is a blast in town for shure.

just got the pics today from buddy. i will load them on tomorrow.

kirkswim said:
Yep yep, You just wait till ty ride this year.

Spare sled, and spare motor,suspension, drive axel, and track that fits in 3 of the sleds. Should be good.

Ride on!!!!!!!!!!!
So I dont have to bring the SRX for your spare this year?? lol :rofl:

nope nope. Gotta 05 sxventure 700(same motor as my viper) as the spare. Put a 2001 srx motor in the viper, and I should have the viper motor back together by then with spare carbs, chaincase, track....

should be good to go as brother cory is looking at building a sxr700 144" as a main sled and use the 500 as backup.

now we get to do some damage pics untill i post up the vid links (when i figure out how :wel: ).

found added damage to the bikes as well. no pics but xt and wrx both needed a new set of handle bars.

here is a pic of our personal damage. mine is my left knee. 2nd time this year too.

Fun089.jpg

Fun090.jpg

Fun091.jpg

Fun092.jpg

Fun093.jpg

acually no. it is a gravelpit they used to make a road to an old abannodoned mine bc (behind chelmsford). there used to be bridges to get back there with 2wd pu but they pulled them out. you can make it if you are careful with a 2wd but the creeks you have to cross are over the front bumper on a stock 4x4 s10 in the shallow spots.

i have seen a guy do that hill with a grizzly 660 and a yfz450. it is possible with a wr250f and any 125cc 2 smoker. just never seen it done with one yet. have heard of it though.

you are thinking of the wall in ethiers/fishers pit out by the airport. never been there yet. still having fune where we go.

great pics man i love it - i took my yz 450f out for a spin on monday dumped it at slow speed a little sore today but thats part of ridin i loved the pic of the boys all sittin around the kitchen table assesing there wounds with the bottle of tylenol on the table made me laugh cause i can relate to that

yes it is for sure, i have been dirt bikin for close to 40 years now and i still love it as much as when i was ten yrs old only problem is it takes a little longer to heal up nowadays but -again its all good when out havin fun

Back