new sled

craigjschr

i was thinking of buying a new sled this year but i am not sure what to buy. rite now i have a 01 sxr ER and a 02 sxviper ER. but i was thinking i want to go 4stroke should i do this or keep what i got another year also should i buy new or used.

thanks

i think i would sell one or the other sleds not both but i may keep both have not decided on that depends on money.

whats the rate on a used apex nothing older then a 06 im thinking. whats your thoughts on them.

thanks

That's good, since they started making them in '06..... :)

I dunno about rate......but I'm sure you could find a hell of a deal with this economic state....!

yea i new they started in 06 with the apex after i put it up i new someone would remind me but i was just saying in genneral i dont want to go older then a 06 in a sled not saying it has to be a apex but i am focusing on them it seems to be the most versitile sled being on a trail.

thanks

I figured you meant you didn't want to buy a pre-2006 sled. I was just givin' ya a hard time :)

Stick with an Apex. You'll be pleased. They handle much better than the RX-1's, and the fuel injection is nice.

are the newer then 06 better then the 06 and what should i look for when looking at them any real problem areas i should look out for and how does everyone like the 4stroke is it worth the upgrade

sj has one in the classifieds for $4900, his is a steal for that price. I personally LOVE 4 strokes, I drove an RX Warrior LE there the winter, and the power it had for a stock sled was unbelievable, 0-130 (km/h), in, hmm, 4 seconds!! Acceleration was amazing. Although they are heavy, when driving it, the warrior felt lighter than my buddies ZX Renegade 800 and it seemed like it had twice the power/torque, and that 800 was had some balls! Just remeber, when you get stuck, it may take 2 people and if its stuck BAD, 3 strong men.

Back