08 VentureGt&Venture Lite

wags63

I am looking to improve the steering on both my 08 Ventures one is a GT the other is a Lite. They are both stock, I have not changed anything and they both have less then 400miles.

Thanks for any imput,
Dan

I am about to make some upgrades to my sleds steering as well. I am thinking of one of two roads to go down. First is ski replacement (big money) Second is those snowtracker Carbides i have heard great things about. Not to many have great things to say about the stock yamaha skis but it is all i have ever had so i dont have much to compare things too. I tried going with longer carbides to get rid of the darting and all it did was make the sled harder to turn. I see that you have only 400 miles on your two sleds I had no trouble wearing out the stock carbides on both my APEX and my nytro xtx in about 400-500miles. I would love a set of pilots or curves for my sleds but Im going to try the snowtrackers first. Im not sure what there website is but if you do a search you will find them i think they are out of canada.

Back