4-Stroke Mountain SnoScoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullhead

Hey, what's up with the 4-stroke forum? There's no place for 4-stroke Scoots?! Here's a sneak peak..come to HayDays to see the first one!

104_3972.jpg

BHM

Sweeeetttt.....I want one but most likelly can't afford it....Can't wait to see it and hear it.....

Nice Job ;)!

Nick

Thanks guys, and we use a 190cc bored and stroked GY6 scooter race engine, that has the same CVT tranny set up as the stock scoot. But with the GY6, we now have a world of very high quality, high performance parts available to build these engines to suit. Cams, cranks, large valve heads, high-energy ignitions, no-rev limit CDI's, clutching, gearing, you name it. Stock scoot has about 4.6 hp and the pumped up GY6 has about 19hp and spins over 13,000:)

We actually only use 6 stock parts of an entire scoot, and the rest is custom made or modified aftermarket.

BHM

Yeah I like. Looks like alot of custom pieces. How much are you going to sell them for?? Or just making one?

Thanks and except for frame, seat, steering post and gas tank, everything else is custom.

And yes, they are for sale, built to order. PM if interested!

MountainRx1 said:
That one was at HayDays wasnt it?

Yep, I got a chance to look at it close, i must say i like the mini C&A's and the fox shox all the way around

nice ride ;)!

only thing i would change would be to add a little wider skis, im not sure that is possible though, being those are just the skis made for like the 120's.

I take it this will smoke a kitty cat or a Mini z

I saw it, want it to talk to you but you where pretty busy, Nice sled, very impresive I must say......I like the clean custom job....

Nick

Thanks you guys, and yes this one was at HayDays, and yeah, we were really busy all weekend...couldn't believe the turnout and the stares...sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you and answer your questions...call anytime for any reason: 612-532-2623

As for the skis, I hear ya, but they are proportionately correct, and when you do the math, the SuperMod Scoot has a slightly better lb/sq inch of footprint than the king kat 162.

BHM

Oh, and the part about smoking a 120 or kitty kat.... ummmmm.... well....we use the GY6 4-stroke engine and modify it to a bored, stroked, lightened 13,000 rpm screamer pumping out over 4X the hp of a stock Scoot. Tons of torque and hard-launching, this same engine in the street scooters that we build in the summer are approaching 90mph.....you'd never ever guess it by looking at it. Oh, and yes, these engines work great with NOS ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back