Tracks for Haydays!

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
The large shipment of tracks for the year has just arrived and we are ready to pass them on. You can visit our website at www.cbperformanceparts.com/tracks/ to see all the tracks we offer. If you are looking to go to haydays, reserve a track for us to bring you. If you have any questions regarding our products, please let me know and I will be happy to help you. Thanks

-Bruce

Hey Bruce: What can you tell me about your belt drive systems? I have looked at the pics of the CME setup and yours on your site, but that doesn't provide enough information for my questions. I want to hopefully put one into a vintage sled project on the right side with a jack shaft to eliminate the stand alone chain case and secondary. It's a little difficult to find modern secondarys to fit! I need something that, preferably, I can work with to modify to suit my specific application and I need something narrow. Any information or suggestions? Surely there must be someone out there who has tackled this already? I appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks Bruce. G.

P.S. I'm still using your carbides!!!! They work great, though the railroad tracks do tend to chip them, and I'm not sure the railroad company likes the grooves I cut into their rails either!

Back