M10 Metric mounting info

Bob Brown

I am looking for information on mounting locations for a M10 136" metric unit into a 2001 SXR. Does anyone have a set of mount plates for sale or could be used to get mounting hole locations? The used suspension I have found comes with Skidoo mount plates. I was wondering if I can modify these, build new plates, or simply drill new holes in tunnel and direct mount.

mounting is the same as the 2001 and newer just all the bolts and rails are different. you can try to reinforce where the proaction mounting locations will go. I do know that the shaft lengths are different from the skidoo mount kit. Someone on here will have a old templet that they don't need and you can just reinforce where the proaction plates will go and cut the skidoo shafts down. that should work someone on here will know better than me tho

Jeff

Metric mount

Thanks Jeff, Hopefully someone will have a template I can borrow.

Bob

Or you can buy one from Fast .... they are great people to work with. Excellent service, too.

I am in the same situation... metric M-10 going into a Viper and do not have the right kit or template. Someone should go into business making kits at a more reasonable price than what Fast charges ($225 for a few pieces of aluminum is nucking futs in my opinion)!

M10

If anyone finds a template, please share with the rest of us. If anyone has scanned a template, send me the file and I will get copies made.

Back