2002 SRX home ?

tooold

Just got my New 2002 SRX home Hope I didnt Pay to Much 4700? Hope I am not disapointed with this sled? had a 98 srx and got spaked by 600s been told that the sled wasnt right went to an rx1 kick *** till it rolled this better be better than that 98 srx cant afford another rx1 :o|

you wont be dissappointed with it, its a screamer, the '00's through '02's are quite a bit faster than the '98s and '99s. Get that thing some good traction and it'll make a smart man out of you.

Something was wrong with your 98...end of story.

You won't be disappointed with your SRX..its fast....end of story :).

600s beating your 700 SRX? That just isnt right...I've yet to see that. Your 2002 will be faster than your 98, no doubt. Depending on where you ride some guys will say to jet up one size on the mains to keep the DCS light from coming on. Good luck

mulderdad they were 600 polass 02s and mine was a 700 I have been told time and time again that there was something wrong with that sled however I sent alot of time and money trying to get it right never did went to an rx1 wasnt even a race after that we race 1/2 mile or more they would pull me out of the hole by about 7to 8 lengths and keep going the rx1 would pull them about 12 lenghts ( ya my spelling sucks) and then just run away I have been told that an srx should run right with an rx1 I know that 98 wouldnt even see the tail light of an rx1

it will run with the rx1 your 98 must of have a broken or stuck valve or two

The New SRX you have is also lighter than the older one but I would agree there is no way a 600 should have spanked you. Someone was working on your sled that should have been working on lawn mowers.

Back